bonnie-cate: Infinitus Nostalgia This is absolutely perfect. Thanks for doing this, Bonnie.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order...
Debbie, Bonnie, Bri, Elena, Rebeca. They know almost everything about me and my situation. I’d be lost without them.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
1. Everything 2. I’ve done 3. in my life 4. is 5. who 6. I am. Maybe I made some mistakes. But I’ve learned of them. I can’t be a better person if I don’t make mistakes and learn of them. So I really can’t regret about what I’ve done. Just think about do it better. Sorry folks, but today this is my answer.
cinnamoncrane: I died. At least I died happy. (via disfordarren) LOL Thank you, Charlene Kaye. Now when I hear this song I just think of your amazing cover, Joe Moses rapping and Julia and Jaime dancing around him.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
1. Oh shit… It’s very late! 2. I can’t remember if I’ve eaten something today… Oh fuck… I didn’t! And it’s 8pm!! 3. I should hang out with these people / this person. 4. Why am I here? Look at the things I can’t do because I’m in this f***ing country! 5. I need to practice more the music of the conservatory… But I would love to play...
cecilunatic asked: 1.Favorite male singer?...
talonb: […] 2. Kina Grannis. You might not know her. […] 3. I had to think about this one. just because I am more attatched to single artists then I am to full bands… but I think my favorite would have to be the Gorillaz. I mean.. they are an ANIMATED BAND. AND THEY ROCK. What? Of course I know Kina Grannis! Do you think I didn’t saw all the awesome things you tweeted...
talonb: cecilunatic: talonb: cecilunatic: […] HAHA… What the fuck I’m saying? It’s impossible!! Impossible like going to america and driving aroudn with Darren Criss impossible? :) HAHAHA… Touché. In my defense I will say that it was NOT my idea. He was who offered to do it. We were going to take the bus and come back to our hotel. I think he found funny to talk to 2 Spanish girls with...
heresyourhost asked: Before this year, what were some highlights of your life? I realize I don't know much about you before this point. :o
heresyourhost asked: anything you are currently excited for?
I love my friends. I love to make these gifs.
Ladies and gentleman, my cover of "The Muse" is...
It beat the first video I uploaded 3 years ago (a cover of “My Heart Will Go On”). I just can’t believe it. Thanks people!! And specially thanks to every single person who commented on the video, suscribers and those who have asked me to purchase my songs. Hopefully I’ll be able to give you more and better music. Yay!
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
1. Don’t be false, rude, egocentric, conceited or disrespectful. 2. Smile. I like smiles. But just honest smiles. 3. If you are a musician and play some instrument, that would be great. If you compose and your songs can move me, my heart might be yours. And don’t be afraid to sing. EDITED: Don’t be afraid to sing AND dance! 4. Make me laugh. And laugh with me. Being goofy is...
cecilunatic asked: Favorite memories from the 3rd...
bonnie-cate: 1) Getting pictures taken with Starkid and Chris & Christian. 2) Telling Darren about you and seeing both of your reactions. 3) Wearing my Harry Potter quotes shirt and having people compliment it instead of giving me stares. 4) Feeling like a princess in my pink dress. I loved the ball! It was tons of fun, I got the pictures I wanted, and my aunt had a blast. What? OUR...
Favorite memory from when you went to LA?
I’m in love with The Grove. That place is just amazing. But let’s be honest… The last day at Maggiano’s was the best thing. First of all, listening to this talented artist called Darren Criss singing, playing the guitar and piano was absolutely inspiring. The most touching thing: when he sang “The Muse”. That song means a lot to me. And, of course, when he...
What is your favorite line from AVPS?
I can’t choose just one!! There are a lot. Everything with Hermen is hilarious. And Draco is the cutest thing ever (“Daddy, daddy, you’ve come to love me!”… I died with that). And mama Umbridge with her texts. And Snape with Lily’s tities. And… Everything, damn it! I think the thing that most surprised me was the final speech of Harry. It’s...
What is your favorite memory from the wizarding...
I’ll say 3 memories: 1. When Debbie and I tasted the butterbear. 2. When the Lemniscates ate at Three Broomsticks. 3. Hogwarts and The Forbidden Journey. Don’t know how, but we did the whole experience with StarKid. When we rode the amazing roller coaster we were sitting next to them. And Joe Walker collided with Debbie at Filch’s Emporium. She almost fell to the groundm, I...
This is for you, Debbie.
-Debbie: “Pidal was 99 years old. 9+9= 18 and 1+8=9” -Ceci: “Oh… Oh, wait a second… 08 / 01 / 2010…” Reaction ↓
heresyourhost asked: Name a few artists whose death you would be greatly affected by.
TO EVERY HARRY POTTER FAN: CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW. -... →
talonb: Have I not showed you these? I made them a while ago… kind of embarressing but I was a weird kid. I think my favorite is the chamber of secrets one. basically, one song for every book. I wrote a 7th one, but I think I wanna do it over with a different song. lyrics are all here. THIS.IS.FUCKING.EPIC. LOVE.IT.SO.MUCH. YOU.DON’T.EVEN.KNOW. Oh my god Talon… YOU ARE SO...
If you HAD to choose, would you rather have been a...
A penguin, of course! After watching Happy Feet you only wanna be a small Latino penguin with Robin William’s voice. Ask me anything
If you could only see one thing (besides meeee)...
Oh wow, I have no idea. I think you can choose what I should see there! Ask me anything
All That You Can't Leave Behind: Day Two: Nine... →
bonnie-cate: 1. I am wierd. In high school I’ve always been the “ugly and wierd girl who has no time because she’s doing something related to music, or whatever”. Now in college seems like I’m not as wierd as I thought. But I’m still pretty wierd (character, body, tastes, etc.). 2. I’m a smiley person,… If you ever say that you’re ugly again I will jump through the internet, hang you upside...
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
1. I am wierd. In high school I’ve always been the “ugly and wierd girl who has no time because she’s doing something related to music, or whatever”. Now in college seems like I’m not as wierd as I thought. But I’m still pretty wierd (character, body, tastes, etc.). 2. I’m a smiley person, can’t help it. If some day I don’t smile, means that...
I just died of laughing.
HAHAHAHA Michigander Bonnie, you are awesome. Bonnie Gruesen remembered you and seems very happy about finding you on Twitter. This made my day.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten...
1. Mom: Thank you. I know all I have it’s because of you. We’ve fighted and won a lot of battles. Being without a family in a strange country is difficult. I know it because you’ve been always my only family. And I don’t complain, I like how I’ve lived and how I’m living now with you. You have tried to give me everything I needed. I can’t be more grateful...
i'm going to do this
bonnie-cate: emmielovegood: mad-hatter: shutupjade: Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. Day Two: Nine things about yourself. Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart. Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot. Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done. Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) Day Seven: Four turn...
bonnie-cate asked: What's your favorite word?
Spanish and English.
Spanish and English.
heresyourhost asked: what is the greatest thing you have created, or the work that you are proudest of?
heresyourhost asked: what's something you wish you were really talented at?
heresyourhost asked: What super power would you want, and why?
heresyourhost asked: favorite kind of cookie? cake? pie? ice cream?
heresyourhost asked: do you feel that you have a pretty good grasp on american culture, or are there some gaps you don't know much about?
talonb: Cecilia, I enjoy your insomnia. it allows you to talk more to your pals in the U.S.! :D This.made.my.day. Thank you!!! :D
heresyourhost asked: when did your insomnia start?